Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Blog - 2 weeks to Ironman Louisville

Ok - so I got tired of maintaining my own blog so I succumbed to the blogspot.com and love it. I'll do a better job of keeping my blog up to date now that it is easier. As for my prior posts - go to www.milesintosmiles.com/blog.aspx and you can read what I put out there.

So I have just over 2 weeks until Ironman Louisville and I'm starting to taper. I am getting pumped about the race, but equally nervous. After 15+ months of planning, training, working, shopping (gotta look cute!) it is finally here.

In typical Rebecca style I've already planned my races for after the Ironman so I'll continue to have goals.

But, I have to get through Ironman first. I'm already visualizing what it will be like to get off my bike and start the run and how awesome it will be to hit that turnaround to begin the second lap on the run. Knowing that once I get on the run I'm good to go. I'll be tired but I know I can do this. My determination is high - completion is the goal!

No comments: