Thursday, September 4, 2008

More New Skirts

I just got 2 new skirts!!!! The Red Skirt Chaser Series Skirt and the Sapphire Blue Gym Girl Ultra.

Have to say I love the new red! It's a nice switch up to my wardrobe and great for the fall. The liner is the girl shorties which I am a total fan of... no riding up. I did notice that the Skirt Chaser Skirt seems to run a bit bigger than the others so I actually wear a size Small in this one (that's only helpful if you know what I look like - sorry!) so size accordingly.

As for the Gym Girl Ultra, I'm not usually a Gym Girl gal but I love this skirt. The compression shorts mean that they are a little tighter on my thighs and booty so there's less visual booty-bounce!

Wouldn't you know it as soon as I get these Skirts I get the announcement about the new fall line so I guess I'll be buying more stuff!

The new line includes some new colors - royal blue, more red, and of course more black. The new Gym Girl Ultra has Racing Stripe! Don't worry, the stripes make you look fast.

To go along with this there are the new Tattoo Tees, of which I'll likely have to order a few of those as well. Good thing I have my 15% off Discount Code!
I'm Pod-worthy!
So I'm also excited because I got an IPod for my anniversary gift last week! I've never run with music so this will be a first for me. I got all my favorite CDs loaded and bought about $20 worth of new songs as well as the Nike add on that I can put on my running shoes.
But I don't wear Nike shoes so I found a neat little add on that I can attach the sensor to and hook it on any of my running shoes. It was something like $8 on Amazon.com.
Now I just have to learn how to use that program... ugh! I'm planning on doing a 50K trail run in Blue Springs, MO at the end of October with a friends so I'll be totally decked out.
Getting geared up
Picture this, me in my turquoise Gym Girl Ultra (yep, I'll stand out), in my pink camo Dirty Girl Gaiters and my turquoise IPod. I think the midwestern ultra-marathon purists will be in for it when my other Skirt-alicious girlfriend, Jen, and I come to their race. Yep - we have all the gear!

No comments: